Thursday, December 6, 2012

This is just terrific

In case people were doubting wether not the sexual abuse accuses with the were true or not. Don't worry, you'd wish John would go back to grope male masseuses. He has lost the plot completely. Considering that he tragically lost his son in a bathtub accident, I reckon that is still the reason he'll use in the courtroom to answer, validate and explain* for this. And reason he got to do this. Can you imagine his agent? 

"John, I am your friend. Trust me, listen to me, don't do this shit. I know you lost your son and it sucks. It really sucks. But you'll embarrass yourself for life and will only get parts playing an awkward - and now too old - of a dad with talking kids again. John... we've amazingly rebuilt your career again. Which is pretty insane considering what a freak you are... Johnnie, don't mess with fame and too much power and money and shit."





*Later on - blame

No comments: