Sunday, June 20, 2010

Let’s vote – new By: Beckett logo! w00t!

So I’ve been downloading fonts like a kamikaze pilot (very, very fun!) and released my awesome design skills once again. But I’m hesitant which one to pick (decisions – still my worst trait) and need your help. (This means you Ludde, no one else here but us – but we can pretend it’s one big panther party, hey what’s up, you know.)

Rules are very simple and I will play the role of Kim Jong-il and unfairly pick the winner when the right one has won or destiny shows up and decides for us.

Ok? Tres bien!


1.




2.




3.




4.

4 comments:

thea said...

varför denna totalt hejvilda blandning av typsnitt? har du gått lös på dafont.com

thea said...

ok - inte så konstruktiv kommentar. kanske nr 1, men jag skulle ändå vilja ta bort minst 1 typsnitt ur leken

christian said...

OMFG! dafont - visste inte ens den fanns. kanske blir en till version da. tres bien!

ludde said...

3. tveklöst. ses snart!