Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fookkin goggles

Have a very early meeting (9am!) this morning and don't want to look like a mess. Very easy, one might think, if it wasn't for the decision of swimming today before work. Swimming equals rape-eyes. The goggles I have like to sit tight. They penetrate the eye socks and makes you look like a persecutor and victim at once. It's very annoying and very much more ugly. Takes almost half-a-day to get rid of.

So after a few laps I thought, "maybe I should loosen them up". It was a great idea so I did and after a few strokes I had filled them with the entire pool. Tighten these puppies up, while wearing them (removing them means [even more] water inside and worse - that annoying 'fog') is not to recommend hence you loose all sort of orientation of how tight they should fit and how they were before.

I am now soon off to a very early meeting. Looking like a mess.

No comments: