Saturday, May 1, 2010

Best Friday like ever

Yesterday it was cooking outside so our office decided to throw an impromptu BBQ on the street. Very NYC-style if I may say.

I actually felt i was gruel standing in the sun. And that's nothing compared with today. It is beyond boiling hot today. Crazy

But it was a magnificent idea

Skewers, burgers, shrimps, salmon. mm mm nom nom nom

Omino the little joker made sure everything was grilled properly


Fire!

Ida and Coco (learned it's not nuts Coco - but fancy French-style-sounding Coco)

Rasmus and Fabian came too

Coco prefers this one

Fab preferred this one

Then I headed off to pier 60 for Barry's bday bowling

I arrived late. Due to the BBQ

But people were busy bowling/drinking so it was ok


Jon striked after this picture was taken. I.e. because of me


Not even spelling my name wrong "K" (wtfff) could get me off-bowling-mood. I won. As in - I won. (!!!)

Bday-boy-Barry

Only the best couple ever in the history of all time


Only the best Miranda ever in the history of all time

We went outside and contemplated where to go next

Jon & Barry [amore]


For some reason I took a cab to Williamsburg (!?) instead and met up Ludde, Philip, Rasmus & co and went to some weird hip-hop concert at Brooklyn Bowl. The dudes were white and very much sucked. Sounded like a bad karaoke. Very amusing though.

Then it all became blurry as we went back to Manhattan and off to Schiller's and later Chloe

No comments: