Friday, April 16, 2010

Propellerplane across the Atlantic Ocean

Don't know where, how and why I met Ivanka Trump but I'm in her plane. An old classic propellerplane. We're flying below radar, of course, and I'm switching between napping (want to be fully rested when I arrive) and partying (wanna seize this opportunity to party with Ivanka) and excitement knows no limits as I'm flying forward. Surreal speed.

We touch ground and she offers me ride in her limo, sure thang and we're off. As I approach the pub we're everyone's at I'm in between calling them outside so they can see this spectacle, and literally running into the pub and exchange hugs, love, kisses, screaming, WTF's, drinks and more drinks.
It is epic. Absolutely epic. And exactly as it should be.
It is also a new personal best and first time I smiled since yesterday.

No comments: