Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fab dinner with Fab

Fabian and partner (WORK!) Ida has finally decided that New York is much cooler than London and moved here. We are very thankful for this. Due to insane work-week it has taken us until today to meet the little basterd, but it was way worth it. Dinner at my fav spot, Schiller's (like Riche) where I also took the opportunity to try my new bike - on a slight bigger excursion than just cruising to work. It went fine. Problem was to lock it. The fucking lock/chain I bought didn't fit both wheels + bike around the pole (thank you, lying salesman - but it's stil darn fucking nice bike tho, so we're cool). So I improvised (compromised) and chose only one wheel. It went fine. No one had stolen it and I could look awesome all the way home with my bike lock/chain around my shoulder.

No comments: