Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gay Man Walking

I’ve been thinking about all these gay men walking around. I might be “totally out of chart” here, but you know who they are. The ones who display a very visually unifying gait. Those stiff tiny steps, like obese ballerinas tripping over glass (yes, most gay men are overfed, mushy half-fatties – not my fault – only my observation) and they amaze me. They usually walk in a hurry and with an – almost – mute moaning/exhaling expression on their faces. I wonder what they’re so stressed about.

Maybe it’s because they’re boyfriend/lover is the ‘tough/rough/man one’ in their relationship (everyone knows gay men couple have one half who represents the ‘real man’ while the other one is his bitch) an that they’re now running late. Meaning it will be making up time. Common knowledge.

So anyway. This gait, this way of walking, this way of carrying themselves forward – is it because they need to tight up their butt (for obvious reasons) or else, (drum whirl) shit will happen (cymbal)? This I don’t know. Anyone?

No comments: