Tuesday, October 20, 2009

NYC Marathon FAIL

Been hustling Fredrik and Reebok for that sense for quite some time now. Get me a start number so I can pursue my spontaneous plans and win the darn race. Today, I texted Fred, as I usually hustle him in the morning, when suddenly and eventually, he replied.
“Try to be a bit more proactive and let me know a bit longer in advance. He’s* still on the list, though”.
Well thanks, fucker. First of all Mr. I only have a fancy Title at Reebok but it doesn’t give me any real benefits; how can I be proactive when it’s a spontaneous decision (hello), and secondly. Why on earth are you using words that are strictly grounded in advertising? We have an exclusive subscription on proactive in this industry. Only we are allowed to casually flaunt it and use it carelessly when we don’t have anything properly to say. Stupid fuck.


*Moi.

No comments: