Monday, October 5, 2009

Great sleep

Every Sunday night I have trouble falling asleep. No particular reason and all the components are there that should fulfill my Snow White sleep; bed, late at night + tired as fuck. But without any flaws, the insomnia emerges as soon as I hit the bed and start staring at the ceiling, pillow, phone, etc on and on. Slightly exasperating to be frank.

Yesterday night I was terrified. Would the insomnia resurrect again and haunt me as it always do, would I stay awake, looking at nothing, thinking about nothing and everything and then wake up as the most miserable sod in the world on Monday morning, all this and much more was running through my head as I placed it on the pillow and before I abruptly woke up to a lovely Monday morning. Surreal kind of awkward feeling yet so very, very nice.

No comments: