Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Monday night Sky Terrace + the botox pig

Approximately 2 minutes separated me from leaving the office and go home and cook my all-day, highly anticipated homemade hamburgers when Vida came up and asked if I wanted to go to a party on The Hudson Hotel. Reluctant to ignore a good time we went together with Karin.

Sal had a birthday party on a private terrace and people were mingling and looked very Italian and the view was just ridiculous. I had a tee that said “Miami” and felt slightly out of synch but received compliments for it from none other than Max, who arrived with Karin’s boyfriend, Claes, two great architects. A bunch of mojitos corrected that and when the party ended we went to the “Library bar” and played chess. Well I watched when Vida played Claes, and then he received the email.

“Client is not happy”. Client was some shitloaded banker, with about $38 billion and a wife with hesitant taste who had suddenly changed her mind about the Park Av apt Claes had designed (and finished constructed). I also think Vida allowed him to win after that email, cause she was waaay ahead o him, but the funniest thing was when I heard about the rich-couple’s pet.
They had a pig.
They had inserted botox to the pig, making it “always looking happy and smiling”.
Rich people are insane.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

I'm not sure if this is of importance to you. I found this site when looking for Botox surgeons. It's completely free and they only deal with the best of the best. I have used them a couple times now. Check them out (www.ThePatientsAdvantage.com); seriously.