Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just another day of ping-pong

Took my play-ping-pong-at-work-shirt to work today and tensions were immediately released. I could play without the anxiety of wetting down my outfit and the play followed. First I beat my nemesis, Domingo – twice, after Kansas was the next victim to lose before Aramique humiliatingly suffered three (3) consecutive defeats.

I was king of the table and ready to be crowned when Jakob suddenly saw his chance, about an hour later, when I was calmly working behind my desk, and challenged me. Clearly out of pace, I accidentally lost and my winning streak was over and the glory and the magic of the shirt were gone. Affected by all this I have the potion to remove the freshly arrived curse tomorrow by bringing play-ping-pong-at-work-shorts. It will be a day to be remembered.

No comments: