Saturday, July 25, 2009

Doh! and hmm and hurrah!

Everything was perfectly set up. BBQ at Aramique’s, crazy outdoor, mid-day party at PS1, Moma and sun brilliantly shining. Entered the couch for some laying down time after I woke up when the door rang. Opened up and there was My and Axel, whom I met the other night at the balloon party at Sandra’s. Weird I thought, didn’t know I invited them but they brought sangria so I let them in. Turned out they know roomie Jakob, who went to the beach this morning, and we all laughed at the funniness of the situation that we'd met before + a few “what are the odds” comments before we went to the terrace and drank the sangria and beer. Still here and haven’t left the house yet – but don’t worry! Will go to party here in Brooklyn soon. This time 100% guaranteed.

No comments: