Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New outfitting

A year ago I was in Shanghai working. Easily one of the best times of my life. I used to visit their fake markets as frequently I could and I tailored made shirt after shirt, bought one fake polo shirt after the other all while I just neglected and shrug my shoulders at the tees hanging on the walls with a simple, “nah”.

Recently I’ve only bought tees. Dark ones (I must wear dark clothes – I do sweat awfully easy) and it just stroke me as odd. From my approx 60 shirts I purchased in Shanghai I brought about five with me to New York. Yes. That’s five. Think I’ve worn shirts three times perhaps. Four if you count the wedding I attended a few weeks ago in Sweden. I also find this odd. From raging shirt-wearer to tee-wearer without a moment of reflection* and hesitation. Can also declare that this is the first time I have more visitors from the US than Sweden. Probably cause I live hear and the damn Analytics keep counting my visits manifold times.


*Actually I’m doing that now.

No comments: