Monday, June 15, 2009

Enthralling Saturday

On my way to the bar to meet up Oskar and friends I spotted the infamous car. You know Saturday will turn out great when you encounter something like that only on your way to the subway. Then on the subway the gentleman kindly unwrapped his one-man-orchestra, including guitar and mic and started jamming right there in the subway-car. Proudly I could find my way to the bar they were located at without questions nor directions and though I thought I arrived early (5pm) I was outrageously late.

They had been sitting since 1pm and could barely sit on their chairs by the time of my entrance. Did my fair share of catching up and soon many more joined us. The place was also double interesting. It stars in Sex and the City at some point (TV-series or film – dunno) and before soon hordes of SATC-fans came and looked bewildered and stared in amusement and chuckled of excitement as they were handed their complimentary Cosmopolitans. More people joined us, including models (I love models), and when the waiters asked if we wanted to move to a larger table our devotee of intimacy made us kindly reject the request. Our table was soon getting pretty packed and so were we.

Off to some obscure hotel party that actually played Elvis Presley on the dance floor and met Sarajane and friends. This is also before the Friday with Jon and Thea at great Friday-beer place and later to Thea’s roommates + partying on their rooftop and a shish kebab before returning home and prior to the wise decision of having a “white weekend”. More on that later. Now, a paclage of Honey Cashews and perhaps some Pistachios, both still under the ingenious concept of “The Smart Alternative”.

No comments: