Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Two bad things thus far

Struggling, really pushing known limits of what and how much you can force yourself to find wrongs in something flawless. I managed to find two. Here in New York I tend to eat way too much sandwiches. They are everywhere. Even places that don’t serve food at least have sandwiches.

First I thought it was nice, I kinda like having a good sandwich one in a while, and heck; I even enjoyed the Chicken Cutlet Sandwich on the greasy Deli on my first venture there. Now the thought of soaked dough, overstuffed with manufactured goodies is making me half-noxious. We haven’t broken up; we’re just on a break.

I have actually found my new fav-place: the noisy Vietnamese close to the Hudson. Noodles from a different planet and it’s not half as greasy as your regular Chinese. I even imagine it’s healthy.

The second thing I didn’t like, I forgot while typing. Two flaws in my other very flawless life: poor memory and the other one I forgot.

No comments: