Sunday, April 12, 2009

Candy-quit

I've given up candy. Yes, you better believe it. The reason I'm convinced it'll work this time is that I didn't decide to. It just happened. Anyone whose ever been addicted to the venoumous sugar-rush, knows how it works. As long as you've managed a few days without, you'll probably be fine. It'll come back of course, but then it's only persistency between you and the poison.

So anyways, this ought to have made me into a better, healthier person, one might think and feel the urge to check for chiseled abs. EEEH. Sorry, wrong.
We forgot the substitut. I'm now a big consumer of "Exotic Snacks, nature's own candy".

Chocalte covered nuts, berries and a vastvariety of all sorts of coconuts (!), mixed with other yummieness goes into the mouth and down to the belly.

No comments: