Thursday, March 19, 2009

To anyone who might (foolishly) doubt that Old School is the funniest film ever #2

Frank, this is a safe place.

It's a place where we can feel free
sharing our feelings.

Think of my office as a nest
in a tree of trust and understanding.

We can say anything here.

Anything?

It's okay, honey.
That's why we came.

Well, I guess I...
Deep down I'm feeling a little confused.

I mean, suddenly you get married

and you're supposed
to be this entirely different guy.

I don't feel different.

Take yesterday, for example.



We were out at the Olive Garden
for dinner, which was lovely.

And...

I happened to look over during the meal
and see a waitress taking an order,

and I found myself wondering
what color her underpants might be.

Her panties.

Odds are they're probably
basic white, cotton underpants.

But I started thinking,
"Well, maybe they're silk panties."

"Maybe it's a thong."

"Maybe it's something really cool
that I don't even know about."

You know? And I started feeling...

What?

I thought we were in the trust tree,
in the nest. Are we not?

- We are. It's okay.
- Okay?

It's okay. Please continue.

I don't know
where I was going with that.

No comments: