Monday, March 16, 2009

Award-winning work!*

Been participating in this advertising competition during the weekend. It just closed and we barely completed to submit our contribution. – Did make it though (minor Hurrah!).

My partner lives in London and I’ve been stuck in never-ever land here in Stockholm and Skype's been our closest ally on a very poor internet-connection. Not your preferences of work-style, but then again, we never want to complain now do we? We changed and shifted our strategy and solution to the brief perhaps twenty/thousand times, but last night when I went to bed I dreamed of wining all three categories and felt quite content with our idea. That was a good night.

This morning we continued to shift and swap ideas and last time we altered our work were two hours before deadline and I still haven’t got a clue what we did in the end.


*A slice of irony there

No comments: