Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stupid runs

Just had some of my best runs. Like ever. And am I thrilled for that? Well, of course not.
First of all, it’s not hard doing a great run after you’ve spent running like a complete moron vertical for the past couple of months.
And just to spend some time in clean air is an injection itself.
But darn Nike+ (sorry – love you Apple and Nike) is not my comrade right now.
First of all it has spent a good few weeks messing with me and trying to tell me it’s either not inserted right or saying I’m not running. Which I’m clearly doing (you just have to trust me on this). And now when it’s functioning alright, it isn’t.
I’m running slower and shorter than I know I am. Now I can be a complete idiot here (probably) – but I’m sooo pissed off. When I do an amazing run – I do lower my PB every time) it’s still too slow.
Or it’s just me being a complete idiot again and having fooled myself for the last couple of years and this is just the worse reality shock ever for my ego.
Doh!

No comments: