Thursday, September 4, 2008

Two days

From frizzling hot, so hot you could see the desert like feverish-layer of distortion above ground where you reluctantly mapped out your own sweat where you walked, to something we can call, pretty nice actually.
I walked to work in slicked jeans (newly washed; jisus fucking Christ they’re like glue!), and can honestly say I give temperature three-decent fingers out of five today.
Haven't even used my fan today.
And all this in two days. Might have been shorter, like one day, but that almost sounds "a bit too much, a bit too grand of a story there, Mr. Complaining guy in Shanghai about the weather, here in Sweden it's blistering cold and snowstorm - everyday, enjoy the damn heat we'll never experience", you might say back home.
And I agree. I do feel sorry for you sorry sods back home. Moahahaha!

No comments: