Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dying phone

My phone is caving in, it's pathetically crawling on its last legs and had enough obviously. And the way it's been treated over the years, I give it my compassion.
The button that first stopped functioning is the one that represents ‘space’ when you text and that turned out to complicate my already poor correspondence to home from here.
Like an contagious plague it has spread to digit ‘five’ (5), (also representing shortcut to the mailbox/texting) all the way down to the certainly vital, ‘star-button’, and this baby represents ‘unlock’, crucial to use when the phone automatically locks itself all the time.
I’m soon trapped in my own phone by its own means.
So if you by any chance don’t get a text from me tomorrow-or-so either, you know why.

No comments: