Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I fell for it yesterday


Like the angry rebellion I swiftly wrote a post about it. Then it turned out to be a campaign from TU in Sweden, and without consideration, removed it.
Ah, silly me, working in advertising and not being able to spot advertising, I said to myself as I corrected my stupid mistake.
Now I’m not sure how this blogging works, but I’m pretty sure I did something terribly wrong here.
You can’t remove stuff, once it’s posted; you’re going to be haunted.
As always when it comes to internet, there’s no proof to find. Remove tags, refresh pages, syntax error, all neat packaged under the colorful, overseeing eyes of Google, if you can’t find it, it plainly doesn’t exists.
I obviously just beat internet, but as it’s alive and has a mind of its own, I’m gonna get smoked on my way home today by a secret agent wearing his red, yellow, green and blue matching outfit.
And no one will notice.

No comments: