Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Marvel


Yesterday I'd planned to watch Iron Man. I bought it the other day at one of the fake markets I try to frequently visit.
It remains one of the best films I haven’t seen.
Because then 300 came on HBO and everything just seemed a bit smaller as I heard Butler’s mighty voice roaring through the entire film.
I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have a single line in that movie where he’s not shouting, and talking about Frank Miller have to be on a separate note.


Now it’s time for Spiderman 3.
It’s one of my other best movies I’ve never seen.
I’m such a dork when it comes to comic books, spend more hours reading them and trying to draw busty men with chiseled abs then I should.
X-Men, Ghost Rider, Spawn, Hulk, Transformers, Punisher, all of ‘em.
But Spider Man was really the first one that managed to convey the greatness of the Marvel spirit into film.
He has always been a pioneer.
So, by watching this movie in a while it will probably complete me the way Mary Jane perfects Parker.
You had me when you threw the net.
All heroes managed to show up for the shoot.

No comments: